Jupeb is a program that enables you to gain direct admission into two hundred level (200L). The Bells University of Technology in Ota, Ogun State is one of the schools that invites application from suitably qualified members of the public for admission into the university Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
The Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) is a National Examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) Partnering University led by the University of Lagos.
The Bells University Jupeb application is announced yearly. If you wish to buy the Jupeb form in order to be admitted into two hundred level, then you should consider the bells Jupeb Form. Bells University of Technology will offer you the conducive environment you need to do well in your Jupeb studies.
Available JUPEB Programmes in Bells University of Technology
If you are wondering whether Bells University offers your choice of course or you just wish to see the list of Jupeb courses in Bells University, then worry no more. The following are the courses that are offerd in Bells University of Technology.
A. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Food Technology
- Food Technology(Food Sciences with Business)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
B. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
C. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Finance and Banking
- Management Technology
D. COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
How to Apply for Bells University JUPEB
- Visit Bells university Jupeb portal
- Make payment using a Mastercard that is registered for online payment. Print out your receipt, and come along with it to the screening centre.
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- Click on “Begin Application” under the General Menu.
- Your Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- At the point of registering an account, you are to supply a PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you to access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning applicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the Application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the PASSCODE earlier created.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
Note: Bells University Jupeb for costs N10,000
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
NOTE: You will be expected to submit the receipt and application information printed from the portal on the day of Screening at the Centres.