Do you wish to gain admission into funaab through Direct entry and you don’t know how to go about it
Search no more because ogunobservers is here to shed more light on funaab direct entry.
Federal University of Agriculture, Ogun State is a federal institution in southwest, Nigeria. It was founded in the year, 1988.
The University offers admission to Direct Entry students.
Below is the requirements and how to register for those interested:
Requirements for Funaab Direct entry
1. Applicants must possess at least an upper credit at ND/HND or credit at NCE or a minimum of two A-level/IJMB/JUPEB passes from a recognized institution in order to gain admission into the desired course.
2. Applicants must purchase Direct entry form from JAMB and make FUNAAB as first choice of Institution. They must also undergo the Direct entry screening exercise and pass the cutting off mark.
3. Applicants must meet the minimal entry requirement of five credit passes obtained at O’level in not more than two sittings
Read also: Courses offered in Funaab
How to register for Funaab Direct entry
1. Visit the university’s admission portal and click on “Apply for admission”.
2. Enter your JAMB Direct entry registration numbers in order to generate a payment invoice via Remita. Take the payment invoice containing a RRR number (Remita Retrieval Reference) to any of the designated banks listed in the invoice to pay the sum of N2500 for the Direct entry application form. You can also pay online with your ATM card.
3. After paying and collecting a confirmation order from the banks, return to the portal to fill and complete the Application form online.
Upload a clear recent passport photograph, O’level result, OND/HND/NCE/IJMB/JUPEB results or certificate. Correctly fill the Bio-data form and submit.
Print out the Application form shoeish your passport photograph. Also, print out the acknowledgement slip showing the schedule and date of the screening exercise.
Forward all academic transcripts to the University’s registrar not later than September 28, 2019.
Stay tuned for more news about Funaab Direct entry